Our 60 Watt Emergency Pack is an effective solution for emergency conversion of luminaires using LED arrays. The compact, robust housing is supplied containing our Omni-LEDTM emergency driver, rechargeable battery and connection terminals.
Its hinged cover offers easy access for both wiring and battery during installation and once wired, it will pass through a ceiling cut out of just 100mm diameter. This product is intended to be used with a separate mains driver for Maintained applications, and is available pre-wired with cable assemblies for simple ‘plug-and-play’ convenience.
Omni-LEDTM constant-power driver technology will run any LED lamp or array rated from 9V – 200V, making it easy to produce an emergency version of your existing LED luminaire without the need for separate ‘emergency’ LEDs or connectors.
• Ideal for use with LED panels or downlights
• External battery connector for simple isolation
• 3 pole isolation of lamp & mains driver power during emergency
• 3 hour operation using 3 x 4Ah Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) or 4 x 4Ah Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) high temperature cells
• Emergency output power (Typical) : 3W (3-cell) and 4W (4-cell )
• Green charge indicator LED with 750mm leads and bezel (OB1) > Molded in black UL94_V0 rated Poly carbonate
• Driver complies with: EN61347-1, EN61347-2-7, EN55015, EN61000-3-2, EN61547
• Conforms to EN60598-1 & EN60598-2-22
• Mating panel plug & socket connections available on request
✔ Ideal for use with LED panels or downlights
✔ Registered design: Certificate number 4041258
✔ Register this product for a FREE 5yr Warranty
✔ Volume & Trade pricing available - Call 0203 327 2931
Call for more information 020 7920 7444