At LED Lights, you as the customer come first, every single time. Whilst we are more than happy to be able to offer up some rather impressive deals and bargains where prices are concerned, we also understand that a swift and affordable delivery is as, if not more important than the actual standard price of an item. After all, what can seem to be a bargain is anything but if you end up having to pay over the odds for delivery.
UK Orders £0.00 to £49.99
Standard Delivery (2-7 working days) = £1.99
Next Working Day Delivery = £4.99
UK Orders £50.00 to £249.99
Standard Delivery (2-7 working days) = FREE
Next Working Day Delivery = £4.99
UK Orders over £250.00
Next Working Day Delivery = FREE
Republic of Ireland
Standard Delivery (2-7 working days) = €5.63
Channel Islands & Isle of Man
Standard Delivery (2-7 working days) = £3.99
Rest of Europe
Standard Delivery (4-10 working days) = £11.99
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 15:00 (Monday - Friday) the same day they are received, (subject to stock availability), but during busy periods or if your order contains large items or fluorescent tubes, then your order may take 24-48 hours to dispatch.
If your order is to the value of £250 or more you will qualify for a guaranteed next working day delivery. This service guarantees that your order will be delivered to you the next working day and before 1pm for maximum convenience – swift and simple with no waiting around!
If the value of your order is less than £250 you can upgrade to the next working day delivery option at checkout for a small additional charge. Otherwise your order will be shipped by our standard 2-7 working day service.
Orders placed after 15:00 will be dispatched on the next working day.
Please note that currently we do not offer a Saturday delivery service. Therefore, orders placed after 15.00 on a Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
At LED Lights, we always try to ensure that savings are made on your behalf and as such, in the majority of cases we will use Royal Mail to dispatch our orders, but this is dependent on size and value. Occasionally, if an order is larger or more valuable we will utilise delivery services such as DPD, DHL or Parcelforce in order to ensure that you receive your items as swiftly as possible. However, should you have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss them with us as we are always happy to find the ideal set up for our customers.
We may collect the following information:
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries.
Whatever the reason for your return, it can be arranged via the RMA Request page here in a couple of simple steps.
LEDLights.co.uk is an online portal for the sale of goods by LED Supplies (UK) Limited and all returns are subject to the LED Supplies Returns Policy detailed below. In addition to this policy, in compliance with the Consumer Rights Directive 2013, within 14 calendar days beginning with the day of delivery of any product purchased, you may exercise your right of cancellation in respect of such product by sending us written notice of cancellation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must promptly return the Products to LED Supplies at your cost and in any event no later than 14 calendar days from the date of cancellation. Upon receipt of the returned goods, LED Supplies will refund your payment for purchase including the standard delivery cost applicable to your order for outward delivery from LED Supplies to you.
IMPORTANT - If there is an error or omission on your order when you receive your delivery, you must notify us within 10 working days of receipt. Failure to do so may compromise your right to return and refund.
- Most things we sell are covered by our 90-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund of the original purchase cost. Please note that LED Supplies does not refund the postage cost of returning any goods unless the returned goods are found to be faulty.
- We recommend that all returned items should be sent by a recorded or tracked delivery service as if we do not receive the return we are unable to issue a replacement order or refund. .
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just complete your details in the RMA Request section here and you will be provided with all the necessary return process information.
- If the goods LED Supplies delivers are not what you ordered or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, LED Supplies shall have no liability to you unless you contact our customer service team within 10 working days of receipt for a Returns Authorisation.
- If you notify a problem to LED Supplies under this condition, our only obligation will be, at its option: - to make good any shortage, mispick or non-delivery; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment upon return of the goods in question.
- LED Supplies will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to LED Supplies under this condition and LED Supplies shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer neither under the applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- All goods returned will be inspected for damage and authenticity upon receipt, if LED Supplies discovers any defects, we reserve the right to refuse to refund or replace and return the item(s) to you.
- If you no longer want your purchase and it remains unopened and unused, you can arrange to return it to us within 90 days of receipt for a refund.
- Please note: Any goods returned must be in their original, undamaged packaging and in a resalable condition or a surcharge of 50% will be issued.
- If this does not help you with your query please email our Customer Services Team at Contact us.
- If a product is excluded from our 90-day money-back guarantee, it is clearly marked by a † next to the product name in the catalogue and on this website.
- Our 90-day money-back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
For faulty goods:
- Within 90 days of delivery we will always offer you the choice of an exchange or refund (including postage).
- Within 24 months of delivery, if there is a fault with your product we will normally offer a prompt repair, exchange or credit.
- You can select to extend our Standard Warranty from 2 years to 5 years, simply by registering your purchase. Further details can be found here.
- To qualify for a refund or exchange the faulty product must be free of faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear and in accordance with our Warranty Terms & Conditions.
- We test every item returned to us, once received it will be inspected and tested by our test centre. A replacement will be authorised should a fault be found.
- In the event of a replacement not being available an alternative product will be offered or a credit note issued, in certain circumstances a full refund will be offered.
- If no fault can be found by our test centre, the item will be returned to you.
For damaged goods:
- If any item arrives damaged please contact our customer service team within 7 days of delivery for a replacement order.
- Items not claimed as damaged after this period may not be authorised for replacement.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please ensure that you enclose either a copy of your approved RMA or a covering letter detailing your Name, Order Reference Number, a postal receipt (if applicable to receive a postal refund), the issue(s) and the desired action i.e. replacement, credit or a refund. ALL GOODS MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 10 WORKING DAYS OF THE RMA BEING APPROVED.
RETURNS Dept, LED Supplies (UK) Ltd, Basement Unit, 368-370 Finchley Road, London, NW3 7AJ
This limited warranty applies to purchases of LED Spot Lights, LED Bulbs and LED Strip Lights from LED Supplies (UK) Limited by UK, Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland customers.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, this limited warranty applies to these products only if it was originally purchased for your use, and not for resale, from LED Supplies (UK) Limited. (“LED Supplies”) or a subsidiary, referred to in this statement as “Subsidiary.”
Led Supplies warrants that this product:
- Is manufactured from new parts, or from new and serviceable used parts, which perform like new parts
- Is, during normal use, free from defects in material and workmanship
If this product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, contact a Subsidiary or LED Supplies for repair, replacement or refund (at LED Supplies’ option). This limited warranty period excludes all End of Line and Sale stock items. End of Line products are eligible for 1 year from date of discontinuation. Registrations must still be registered within the correct timeframe, (90 days of date of purchase) to qualify for the promotional warranty.
If you transfer this product to another user, warranty service under the terms of this statement is not available to that user during the remainder of the standard warranty period.
Strip Lights with adhesive backing – LED Supplies does not warrant or guarantee that the adhesive backing will stick to all surfaces and are therefore unable to guarantee the performance. LED Supplies will therefore not accept returned goods that have had the adhesive strip removed.
In the event of a claim, proof of purchase will be required to validate all periods of cover and to authorise any parts, replacements or refunds required.
The warranty period starts on the date of original purchase as shown on the purchase receipt. The standard warranty period ends 2 years later. Extended warranty is not automatically provided and will only be validated when a completed Warranty Registration Form is received by LED Supplies within 90 days of purchase. Failure to register your purchase will render this offer null and void and a standard 2 year manufacturer’s warranty will apply. LED Supplies is not responsible for application forms delayed or lost in transit.
By registering this product within 90 days after the date of original purchase, you will receive an additional 3 years extended limited warranty service, which would bring the total period of coverage to 5 years starting on the date of original purchase.
End of Line, Sale Stock and LED Strip Lights are not covered by the extended warranty period.
All of the terms set forth in this Statement of Limited Warranty shall apply with full force and effect to any extended warranty.
To obtain warranty service you may be required to present proof of original purchase. You may be required to deliver your product to the Subsidiary or LED Supplies, or ship it prepaid (except where prohibited by provincial law) and suitably packaged to a LED Supplies designated location. Unless otherwise prohibited by provincial law, you are responsible for loss of, or damage to, a product in transit to the Subsidiary or the designated location. When warranty service involves the exchange of a product or part, subject to applicable law, the item replaced becomes the property of the Subsidiary or LED Supplies. The replacement may be a new or repaired item. The replacement item assumes the remaining warranty period of the original product.
For further details and explanation of your warranty alternatives, the manner in which you must proceed to obtain execution of your applicable warranty and the nearest LED Supplies authorised servicer in your area, contact LED Supplies at 0800 080 3201, or in writing to LED Supplies (UK) Limited, Oakwood House, 414-422 Hackney Road, London E2 7SY.
We do not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of any product. Replacement is not available to you if the product you present for exchange is:
- damaged beyond repair, or
- in need of a repair not included in warranty service.
Also, the product must not be subject to any legal obligations, restrictions, including liens and encumbrances.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, warranty service does not include repair of failures caused by:
- Modification or attachments
- Accidents or misuse
- Unsuitable physical or operating environment
- Third party products
- Operation of a product beyond the limit of its duty cycle
- Products, components, parts, material, software, or interfaces not furnished by LED Supplies
SUBJECT TO GOVERNING LAW TO THE CONTRARY, NEITHER LED SUPPLIES NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS OR SUBSIDIARYS MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, LEGAL OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED, LEGAL OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR, GENERAL OR NORMAL PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, DURABILITY AND WARRANTIES AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS. ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD. SUBJECT TO GOVERNING LAW TO THE CONTRARY, NO WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES, OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, LEGAL, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER THIS PERIOD. [ALL INFORMATION, SPECIFICATIONS, PRICES AND SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.]
Your sole remedy under this limited warranty is set forth in this document. For any claim concerning performance or non-performance of LED Supplies or a Subsidiary for this product under this limited warranty, you may recover actual damages up to the limit set forth in the following paragraph.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, LED Supplies’ liability for actual damages from any cause whatsoever will be limited to the amount you paid for the product that caused the damages. LED Supplies is not liable for any indirect or consequential losses or expenses suffered by the customer or any third party, howsoever caused, including but not limited to loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill or any liability to any other party.
LED Supplies strives to provide its customers with the most accurate information possible concerning the use and installation of its products. However, in all cases it is ultimately the customer's role and responsibility to verify all pertinent information. The customer is solely responsible for all risks relating to or arising from the selection, provision, installation and use of the goods. The customer at all times will be responsible for any additional costs or third party expenses arising from or in connection with the goods or as a result of the provision, installation or use of the goods.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT WILL LED SUPPLIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES OR GAINS, LOST SAVINGS, INCIDENTAL DAMAGE, OR OTHER ECONOMIC, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES. THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF YOU ADVISE LED SUPPLIES OR A SUBSIDIARY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. LED SUPPLIES IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY YOU BASED ON A THIRD PARTY CLAIM.
This limitation of remedies also applies to claims against any Suppliers and Subsidiaries of LED Supplies. LED Supplies’ and its Suppliers' and Subsidiary’s' limitations of remedies are not cumulative. Such Suppliers and Subsidiaries are intended beneficiaries of this limitation.
Payments are made through either PayPal or Sage Pay
Please log in to your account for further information and updates.
Please log in to your account to update your personal details.