Our Rainbow Touch colour changing remote uses the latest capacitive touch technology featuring a much improved touch sensitive colour wheel which allows for smooth transitions between 64 different colours, while the other buttons control functions such as power, mode and brightness.
The remote operates on a 433.92 MHz frequency which has a maximum range of 20 metres or 65ft. Installation is straightforward, but please ensure that you read the instruction manual before setting-up. The 3-pin UK plug may also be removed and wired directly into a mains supply via a fused spur to enable your LED strip lights to operate off your current rocker switch.
This LED strip light controller has a maximum output load of 18 amps or 216 watts (12v) and is ideal for use with our large chip 5050 range of multi-colour strip lights. Please do not overload the RGB controller as this will cause burn-out in a relatively short period if the incorrect load has been connected. If you are unsure about how to calculate the required wattage you are more than welcome to drop us a line or alternatively please email our knowledgeable technical support who are always happy to help.
• Supply voltage: DC12V / DC24V
• Output power: <216W (DC12V) or <432W (DC24V)
• Output: 6A. x 3 channels
• Transmission range: 20m / 65ft. (receiver can be hidden)
• Transmission/Receiving frequency: 433.92 Mhz
• Functions: On/Off, Mode Select, 64 Different Colours, Speed Function & Brightness Function.
• Connecting mode: common anode
• External dimension: L87 x W56 x H23mm
• Working temperature: -20-60 ℃
Remote Operation Instruction:
The Radio frequency touch sensitive remote has 4 modes in total and can change its mode by touching the ON key.
1. Static colour mode, both colour and brightness are adjustable
2. Gradual change mode, both brightness and speed are adjustable
3. Hopping change mode, both brightness and speed are adjustable
4. White light mode, only brightness can be adjusted.
• Input voltage of remote control must be the same as RGB strips
• Matching the colour of output wiring when connecting
• Once operational if the colours don't match as expected, e.g. it displays red when touching blue, or displays
blue when touching green, please check to ensure the wiring is correct. If not, exchange green and blue into
their right connections.
UK Mains Power Supply Installation:
You will notice the standard 12v connector has been completely removed using a pair of scissors or a sharp knife, the connecting wires have then been striped back and wired into the appropriate screw terminals. This also applies for the RGB connector which also must be removed in order to make connection.
You will require connecting wire between your mains voltage supply and the LED driver and between the driver and the controller box. The standard 4-pin RGB connector will have to be completely removed using scissors, these wires striped back and wired into the appropriate screw terminals for best installation.
Ideal for: sign lighting, cupboard and cabinet lighting, edge lighting for steps, door frames, shelf lighting, edge lighting, lighting for under kitchen cabinets, kick plates and cupboards. The list is endless so get creative.